VEIN CLINIC OF
Why Choose Our Board-Certified Vein Experts in San Jose, California
Our state-of-the-art spider vein and varicose vein clinic in San Jose, CA, is led by a hand-picked team of board-certified vein doctors, including Dr. Lech and Dr. Schoenfeld.
Our vein doctors have been individually selected from among the country’s leading experts in vein care. They are officially recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM), an organization that only certifies the top 1% of vein doctors in the country. Our vein doctors’ ABVLM-certified status establishes that they’ve completed rigorous tests and professional challenges to establish themselves amongst the upper echelons of vein physicians in the country. They also attend annual conferences and research programs to stay abreast of the latest developments in vein care, which, in turn, allows them to ensure you always have access to the most advanced treatments.
Besides their board-certified and exceptional training, our vein doctors favor a comprehensive and personalized vein care approach. Most medical centers and inexperienced vein doctors treat spider veins and varicose veins without further investigation — this is due to a mistaken notion that spider veins are purely cosmetic concerns. However, spider veins and varicose veins are often symptomatic of a deeper medical condition called chronic venous insufficiency. If the underlying vein disease isn’t treated, the spider veins are bound to return. Our vein doctors always administer advanced vascular imaging tests to personalize minimally invasive vein treatments that address your specific needs and concerns. Our individualized vein care approach allows us to maintain a perfect track record.
Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments at Our Vein Clinic in San Jose, California
Our vein clinic in San Jose, CA, only provides minimally invasive vein treatments for all your vein problems, such as leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, throbbing leg veins, spider veins, varicose veins, etc.
Minimally invasive vein treatments are in-office and outpatient procedures that conclude within an hour with no downtime. They are completely safe, effective, and convenient, and most patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the treatment. We only provide minimally invasive vein treatments personalized according to your individual goals, symptoms, medical history, insurance coverage, and other factors. Our comprehensive approach with minimally invasive vein treatments allows us to maintain a perfect track record.
Our minimally invasive vein treatments generally include:
- Endovenous radiofrequency ablation
- Endovenous laser ablation
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Pre-mixed foam sclerotherapy
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
To learn more about our minimally invasive vein treatments, please read our comprehensive vein treatment guide.
Directions to Our Vein Clinic in San Jose, CA
You can find our vein clinic in San Jose, CA, at 1270 S Winchester Blvd, just down the block from the Santa Clara Medical Center.
- To get to our vein clinic near Santa Clara, travel down San Tomas Expy.
- To get to our vein clinic near Robertsville, travel down Hamilton Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Sunnyvale, travel down El Camino Real and I-280 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Saratoga, travel down Saratoga Ave and Payne Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Fremont, travel down I-880 S and San Tomas Expy.
- To get to our vein clinic near Alviso, travel down I-880 S or San Tomas Expy.
- To get to our vein clinic near New Almaden, travel down Almaden Expy and CA-85 N or Meridian Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Lexington Hills, travel down CA-17 N and San Tomas Expy or CA-17 N and Winchester Blvd.
- To get to our vein clinic near West Santa Clara, travel down Montebello Rd and I-280 S or Montebello Rd and McClellan Rd.
- To get to our vein clinic near Pleasanton, travel down I-680 S and I-880 S.