Vein Clinic in San Diego, California
Vein Clinic in San Diego
Get directions to the Vein Clinic of San Diego. Not sure if you’re covered or need help? We’re here to assist you:
San Diego California
5330 Carroll Canyon Rd # 140, San Diego, CA 92121
Give us a Call!
5 Reasons We’re the Best Vein Doctors in San Diego, California
- ABVLM Certification: The vein doctors at our vein clinics in San Diego are hand-picked amongst the country’s leading ABVLM-certified experts. The American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine certifies and recognizes the country’s top 1% vein doctors if they complete incredibly challenging tests and professional milestones. As such, you’re guaranteed that our vein doctors follow the most effective vein care standards.
- Vascular Imaging Training: Vascular imaging is one of the most essential components of comprehensive vein care because it allows vein doctors to identify and treat the root cause of your spider veins and varicose veins — not just the visible symptoms. Our vein doctors are registered physicians in vascular imaging, making them uniquely capable of providing long-lasting results with a negligible risk of vein disease recurrence.
- Personalized Vein Care: Our vein clinics in California believe in personalized vein care. Our vein doctors discuss your symptoms and goals, examine your leg veins, and run advanced diagnostic tests to curate each treatment plan according to your specific needs. Furthermore, they discuss all your vein treatment options, highlighting their unique pros and cons to collaboratively curate a vein treatment plan for you.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments: Our vein doctors in San Diego only provide minimally invasive vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, venaseal, and sclerotherapy. These procedures are performed under local anesthesia, concluding within 30 minutes without downtime or major complications. As such, you can resume your daily activities and work immediately after the treatment.
- No Surprise Billing: Our vein clinic in San Diego, California, has a strict “no surprise billing” policy. As such, our vein doctors provide a complete overview of your vein treatment costs before your procedure. We also accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare, and our vein doctors actively help you maximize coverage by reviewing your insurance providers’ terms and conditions.
Your Vein Treatment Journey at the Best Vein Clinics in California (San Diego)
When you schedule a consultation at our vein clinics in California (San Diego or San Jose), you can expect a thoroughly comprehensive diagnosis and evaluation. Our board-certified vein doctors examine your leg veins, discuss your symptoms and goals, review your medical history, and run the most effective vascular imaging tests. They determine if your spider veins and varicose veins are symptomatic of underlying chronic venous insufficiency, the circulatory disorder responsible for most vein problems. They recommend minimally invasive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems while providing cosmetic relief.
The following are some of the minimally invasive vein treatments at our vein clinic in San Diego:
- Endovenous ablation (radiofrequency and laser) for chronic venous insufficiency and large varicose veins
- VenaSeal (vein glue) for chronic venous insufficiency and twisted varicose veins
- ClariVein (mechanochemical ablation) for extremely twisted varicose veins and the underlying venous insufficiency.
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins and superficial varicose veins.
- Foam sclerotherapy for the cosmetic treatment of larger varicose veins.
- Phlebectomy for large varicose veins.
A Comprehensive Guide to Vein Treatments at Our Vein Clinic in San Diego, CA
Directions to Our Vein Clinic in San Diego, California
Our state-of-the-art vein clinic in San Diego, California, is located in the charming La Jolla neighborhood at 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 140, a short drive from the Westfield UTC shopping center.
To get to our vein clinic near San Marcos,
travel down CA-78 W/Ronald Packard Pkwy and I-5 S.
To get to our vein clinic near Pauma Valley,
travel down Valley Center Rd and I-15 S.
To get to our vein clinic near Palm Springs,
travel down I-15 S or CA-74 W and I-15 S.
To get to our vein clinic near Santa Monica,
travel down I-405 S and I-5 S or I-105 E and I-5 S.
To get to our vein clinic near Union,
travel down Garden State Pkwy and NJ-3 W to Conklin Dr.
How Can We Help?
Services We Offer In Our Vein Clinic in San Diego.
Sclerotherapy is a process that involves vein injections with a medicine called sclerosant.
RF Ablation is a minimally-invasive procedure to get rid of the unhealthy veins.
Laser Ablation is an in-office procedure to treat Chronic Venous Insufficiency, performed under local anesthesia.
ClariVein is an endovascular technique to treat varicose veins. Is one of the latest and more effective procedures.
Also known as vein glue, is an effective, safe and unique treatment for varicose veins.