VEIN CLINIC OF
The Vein Clinic Of San Diego. Get directions to the spider & varicose vein treatment clinic in San Diego, California. We are conveniently located in 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 140. Most of the treatments are covered by major insurances, including Medicare.
5 Reasons We’re the Best Vein Doctors in San Diego, California
- ABVLM Certification: The vein doctors at our vein clinics in San Diego are hand-picked amongst the country’s leading ABVLM-certified experts. The American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine certifies and recognizes the country’s top 1% vein doctors if they complete incredibly challenging tests and professional milestones. As such, you’re guaranteed that our vein doctors follow the most effective vein care standards.
- Vascular Imaging Training: Vascular imaging is one of the most essential components of comprehensive vein care because it allows vein doctors to identify and treat the root cause of your spider veins and varicose veins — not just the visible symptoms. Our vein doctors are registered physicians in vascular imaging, making them uniquely capable of providing long-lasting results with a negligible risk of vein disease recurrence.
- Personalized Vein Care: Our vein clinics in California believe in personalized vein care. Our vein doctors discuss your symptoms and goals, examine your leg veins, and run advanced diagnostic tests to curate each treatment plan according to your specific needs. Furthermore, they discuss all your vein treatment options, highlighting their unique pros and cons to collaboratively curate a vein treatment plan for you.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments: Our vein doctors in San Diego only provide minimally invasive vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, venaseal, and sclerotherapy. These procedures are performed under local anesthesia, concluding within 30 minutes without downtime or major complications. As such, you can resume your daily activities and work immediately after the treatment.
- No Surprise Billing: Our vein clinic in SD, California, has a strict “no surprise billing” policy. As such, our vein doctors provide a complete overview of your vein treatment costs before your procedure. We also accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare, and our vein doctors actively help you maximize coverage by reviewing your insurance providers’ terms and conditions.
Your Vein Treatment Journey at the Best Vein Clinics in California (San Diego)
When you schedule a consultation at our vein clinics in California (San Diego or San Jose), you can expect a thoroughly comprehensive diagnosis and evaluation. Our board-certified vein doctors examine your leg veins, discuss your symptoms and goals, review your medical history, and run the most effective vascular imaging tests. They determine if your spider veins and varicose veins are symptomatic of underlying chronic venous insufficiency, the circulatory disorder responsible for most vein problems. They recommend minimally invasive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems while providing cosmetic relief.
The following are some of the minimally invasive vein treatments at our vein clinic in San Diego:
- Endovenous ablation (radiofrequency and laser) for chronic venous insufficiency and large varicose veins
- VenaSeal (vein glue) for chronic venous insufficiency and twisted varicose veins
- ClariVein (mechanochemical ablation) for extremely twisted varicose veins and the underlying venous insufficiency.
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins and superficial varicose veins.
- Foam sclerotherapy for the cosmetic treatment of larger varicose veins.
- Phlebectomy for large varicose veins.
Directions to Our Vein Clinic in San Diego, CA
Our state-of-the-art vein clinic in San Diego, CA, is located in the charming La Jolla neighborhood at 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 140, a short drive from the Westfield UTC shopping center.
- To get to our vein clinic near University City, travel down Genesee Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Poway, travel down Poway Rd and Mira Mesa Blvd.
- To get to our vein clinic near National City, travel down Palm Ave and I-805 N.
- To get to our vein clinic near El Cajon, travel down CA-52 W and I-15 N.
- To get to our vein clinic near San Marcos, travel down CA-78 W/Ronald Packard Pkwy and I-5 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Pauma Valley, travel down Valley Center Rd and I-15 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Fallbrook, travel down I-15 S or CA-76 W and I-5 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Palm Springs, travel down I-15 S or CA-74 W and I-15 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near San Bernardino, travel down I-215 S and I-15 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Santa Monica, travel down I-405 S and I-5 S or I-105 E and I-5 S.
VEIN CLINIC OF SAN DIEGO
Let us give you a Lifechanging Experience. Feel in love with your legs again!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AT THE VEIN CLINIC OF SAN DIEGO TODAY!
Receive the best care in our state-of-the-art vein treatment facility
Our Harvard Trained Vein Specialist in San Diego use the latest technology to treat spider veins, varicose vein and vein disease, also known as Venous Insufficiency. Both of our San Diego vascular doctors take an individualized approach to each patient.
Join thousands of our happy patients in San Diego!